Wake up, work, gym, eat, sleep and repeat. Every day the same old thing. Days merging into weeks, weeks merging into months until one morning I woke up and decided this needs to change.
No more boring routine. No more just getting by. I want to LIVE!
To help me kick-start my new and improved life I chose 30 things I want to achieve by 31st December 2014 (starting from 1st August 2013).
These are things I’ve always wanted to do but have always had an excuse not to do it. Not any more!
I will be writing about my progress as I go so follow along. I’d love your support.
Travel and Adventure
- Go to a concert
- Visit a new Country
Snorkel with Sea Turtles
- Complete a Deep Sea Diving Course
- Get a Tattoo
- Take a road trip
Health and Fitness
- Get to my goal weight
- Eat clean for 1 month
- No alcohol for 1 month
- No chocolate for 1 month
- No dessert for 1 month
- Do 10 pull-ups in a row
- Run a 5km fun run (Colour Run)
- Run a 8km fun run (Round the Bays)
- Take a yoga class
- Pay off my debt
- Have my own vegetable and herb garden
- For one month, buy nothing new with the exception of groceries, bills & emergencies
- Walk home from work 2 times a week for 1 month
- Cook something new from 5 different cook books
- Get full drivers licence
- Donate blood
- Send a care package to someone for no reason at all
- Start a blog
- Learn how to take better photos
- Take 1 photo a day for 1 month
- Complete a short/online course in something new
- Learn how to edit digital photos
- Take 100 (good) photos with my Fuji Instax
- Bake something new